SonicWALLs TZ210 enhances the security of the SME network whilst delivering record throughput speeds on a hardware platform suited to meets todays requirements.
The TZ210 delivers Five times the speed of previous TZ ranges, Multi-WAN / Load Balancing, Gigabit connectivity, Wireless N, SonicOS 5.x and more....
Dell SonicWALL TZ 210 Available package options:
Additional Customisation Options:
Select from the following services and change quantities if required:
Gateway Security Suite
Global VPN Client
Support / Firmware / HW
AV / IPS / Application Firewall
The SonicWALL TZ 210 Series provides uncompromised network protection, unrivaled performance, industry leading security, gigabit Ethernet interfaces and rock-solid reliability to deliver unmatched value.
The TZ 210 sits at the top of the TZ Series above the TZ 190 and is the new flagship product in the TZ family. It is the only appliance in its price range, TZ or competitive, to include gigabit Ethernet interfaces and 802.11n wireless support. In addition, it has a faster processor and twice the onboard memory (both RAM and Flash) of the TZ 180 and TZ 190, enabling dramatically faster throughput speeds despite the tremendous processing power required for deep packet inspection.
The TZ 210 is the ultimate solution for home offices, small businesses, managed service providers and remote/branch offices that require the protection afforded by UTM solutions without sacrificing performance.
Key Features and Benefits
- High-performance Architecture - Utilizes the advanced Cavium Octeon security processor, the same technology found in the SonicWALL NSA Series
- Wireless (802.11 b/g/n) - Provides 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n wireless LAN support. 802.11n can be up to three times faster than the current status-quo of 802.11g
- Gigabit Interfaces - Includes 2 Gigabit Ethernet Interfaces and 5 Fast Ethernet interfaces to deliver bottleneck-free network performance
- Deep Packet Inspection Engine
- ICSA-Certified Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall
- Comprehensive Security - Supports SonicWALL’s suite of security services including Gateway Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention Service, Enforced
- Client Anti-Virus, Content Filtering Service and Global Security Client
- SonicWALL PortShield
- PCI Compliance
- Integrated WLAN Services
Flexibility and Availability
- Wireless Guest Services
- Multiple Zones for Different User Types
- Multiple Interfaces per Security Zone
- Policy-based NAT
- WAN/WAN Failover and Failback
- Integrated 5-Port MDIX Switch
- Time-based and Group Policies
- Enhanced User Level Authentication (ULA)
Ease of Use
- Object-based Management
- Streamlined GUI and Advanced Management Wizards
- Easily Managed Through Powerful CLI
TZ 210 Usage Scenarios
- Small Business
A small standalone business can use the TZ 210 Series as the primary network gateway, connecting users on the LAN and WLAN to the Internet. In addition, the built-in VPN capability allows employees to use Global VPN Clients to login and work remotely, and multiple home offices can be joined to the corporate network using site-to-site VPN. The deep packet inspection architecture provides complete protection from today’s content based threats.
- Small Remote Office
Retail Store or Point of Sale Location - The TZ 210 Series can be used to connect users in small networks such as insurance agents, law offices, or sales offices to a corporate VPN. When connecting to the main office, VPN encryption and integrated security such as firewall and intrusion prevention protect the network at every perimeter. IT managers can centrally manage the remote site to troubleshoot any network issues quickly. Integrated secure WLAN connectivity simplifies the number of devices that need to be managed at the remote site. In the future, the 3G USB port can be used as a disaster recovery option for the wired broadband connection.
- Home Office
Similar to its use in the small business, the new TZ 210 Series can serve as the primary residential gateway, providing security, virus protection, intrusion prevention, anti-spyware and content filtering for the home user. VPN can be used to connect to corporate networks.
- Managed Security Service Providers
Service providers and value-added resellers can use the TZ 210 Series as a platform to offer differentiated business class security and WLAN services for small to medium-sized business customers. SonicWALL Global Management System provides provisioning and management of all devices on the extended network.