The all new TZ 200 builds upon the TZ 100, delivering critical business continuity and flexibility through a host of advanced features, adds critical failover capabilities that can provide 24x7 access for optimal uptime, with support for 3G, Modem and box to box failover.
The TZ 200 runs 40% faster than the TZ 100, and incorporates ultra-fast 802.11n wireless (Wireless-N version). The TZ 200 offers distributed enterprises, small and medium-sized businesses, retail locations, and managed service providers powerful enterprise-class features, all at a low total cost of ownership.
Dell SonicWALL TZ 200 Available package options:
Additional Customisation Options:
Select from the following services and change quantities if required:
Gateway Security Suite
Global VPN Client
Support / Firmware / HW
AV / IPS / Application Firewall
While the TZ 100 supports SSL VPN, the TZ 200 comes pre-bundled with two concurrent SSL VPN tunnels and is upgradeable to 10. The TZ 200 also supports SonicWALL Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service including sophisticated per-user mailbox quarantine capabilities as a complement to UTM, adding customization at a lower cost.
The higher-performance TZ 200 significantly boosts memory and processor power to support all these additional features while running 40% faster* than the TZ 100. The TZ 200 Wireless-N version incorporates high-speed 802.11n. The entire TZ 200 Series delivers powerful, enterprise-class features that are normally only found in enterprise-priced offerings, all available for a low total cost of ownership.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High-performance Architecture - Utilizes the advanced Cavium Octeon security processor, the same technology found in the SonicWALL NSA Series
- Wireless (802.11b/g/n) - Provides 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n wireless LAN support. 802.11n can be up to three times faster than the current status-quo of 802.11g
- Deep Packet Inspection Engine
- ICSA-Certified Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall (Pending)
- SonicWALL Clean VPN™
- Comprehensive Security - Supports SonicWALL’s suite of security services including Gateway Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware, Intrusion Prevention Service, Comprehensive Anti-Spam Service, Enforced Client Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware, Content Filtering Service Premium Edition and Global VPN Client
- SonicWALL PortShield
- Voice and Video over IP (VoIP)
- PCI Compliance
Flexibility and Availability
- 3G Wireless Broadband and Analog Modem Support via USB
- Dynamic Routing
- Integrated SSL VPN
- Configurable 5-port MDIX Switch
- Wireless Guest Services
- Multiple Zones for Different User Types
- Multiple Interfaces per Security Zone
- Policy-based NAT
- WAN/WAN Failover and Failback
- Time-based and Group Policies
- Enhanced User Level Authentication (ULA)
Ease of Use
- Object-based Management
- Streamlined GUI and Advanced Management Wizards
- Easily Managed Through Powerful CLI
- Comprehensive Central Management Using SonicWALL GMS
TZ 200 Usage Scenarios
Small Business - A small stand-alone business can use the TZ 200 Series as the primary network gateway, connecting users on the LAN and WLAN to the Internet. In addition, built-in IPSec and SSL VPN capabilities allow employees to login and work remotely, and multiple home offices can be joined to the corporate network using site-to-site VPN. The deep packet inspection architecture provides complete protection from today’s content based threats.
Small Remote Office, Retail Store or Point of Sale Location - The TZ 200 Series can be used to connect users in small networks such as insurance agents, law offices, or sales offices to a corporate VPN. When connecting to the main office, IPSec and SSL VPN encryption and integrated security such as firewall and intrusion prevention protect the network at every perimeter. IT managers can centrally manage the remote site to troubleshoot any network issues quickly. Integrated secure WLAN connectivity simplifies the number of devices that need to be managed at the remote site. A 3G USB port can be used as a disaster recovery option for the wired broadband connection or as the primary connection.
Home Office - Similar to its use in the small business, the new TZ 200 Series can serve as the primary residential gateway, providing security, virus protection, intrusion prevention, anti-spyware and content filtering for the home user. Secure IPSec and SSL VPN can be used to connect to corporate networks.
Managed Security Service Providers - Service providers and value-added resellers can use the TZ 200 Series as a platform to offer differentiated business-class security and WLAN services to small and mid-sized business customers. SonicWALL Global Management System can provide provisioning and management of all devices on the extended network.