The SonicWALL NSA 4500 delivers high speed Unified Threat Management (UTM) services to Medium sized networks.
The SonicWALL NSA 4500 is ideal for medium sized central-sites and large distributed environments / Branch Offices, it is particularly suited to businesses wishing to scan traffic between multiple LAN zones.
Dell SonicWALL NSA 4500 Available package options:
Additional Customisation Options:
Select from the following services and change quantities if required:
We are currently updating this section with the latest prices. Please do Contact Us if you would like the latest customisation option prices for this product
The SonicWALL NSA 4500 is a next-generation United Threat Management platform, utilizing breakthrough multi-core hardware design with eight cores and six GbE interfaces to deliver real-time internal and external network protection without compromising performance over corporate networks and distributed environments.
The NSA 4500 combines high-speed intrusion prevention, file and content inspection, and powerful application firewall capabilities with an extensive array of advanced networking, high availability and configuration flexibility features to meet the needs of demanding corporate environments. With SonicWALL Clean VPN technology and built-in secure wireless LAN functionality, the NSA 4500 is an ideal solution for wired and wireless applications.
Key features and benefits
SonicWALLís next generation security
- Incorporates a new level of UTM that integrates intrusion prevention, gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware and features the Application Firewall suite of configurable tools to prevent data leakage and offer granular application control.
Scalable multi-core hardware and reassembly-free deep packet inspection
- Scans and eliminates threats of unlimited file sizes, and provides virtually unrestricted concurrent connections with uncompromising speed. The NSA 240 Series can be configured using primary or secondary modem or 3G wireless interfaces for futureproofed extensibility.
Stateful high availability and load balancing
- SonicOS 5.0 Enhanced maximises total network band-width and maintain seamless network uptime, delivering uninterrupted access to missioncritical resources, and ensuring that VPN tunnels and other network traffic will not be interrupted in the event of a failover.
High performance and lowered TCO
- Achieved by using the processing power of multiple cores in unison to dramatically increase throughput and provide simultaneous inspection capabilities, while lowering power consumption.
Advanced routing services and networking features
- Incorporate advanced networking and security technology including 802.1q VLANs, WAN/WAN failover, zone and object-based management, load balancing, advanced NAT modes and more, providing granular configuration flexibility and comprehensive protection at the administratorís discretion.
Standards-based Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Provides the highest levels of security for every element of the VoIP infrastructure, from communications equipment to VoIP-ready devices such as SIP Proxies, H.323 Gatekeepers and Call Servers.
Secure distributed wireless LAN services
- Enables the appliance to function as a secure wireless switch and controller that automatically detects and configures SonicPoints, SonicWALL wireless access points, for secure remote access in distributed network environments.
Onboard Quality of Service (QoS)
- The NSA uses industry standard 802.1p and Differentiated Services Code Points (DSCP) Class of Service (CoS) designators to provide powerful and flexible bandwidth management that is vital for VoIP, multimedia content and businesscritical applications.