SonicWALLs NEW NSA 240 combines comprehensive security services with truly high throughput for the small office for the first time.
Ideal for offices of 40-60 users the NSA 240 supports SonicWALLs full range of security and VPN services at a minimum of 110Mbps!
Dell SonicWALL NSA 240 Available package options:
Additional Customisation Options:
Select from the following services and change quantities if required:
We are currently updating this section with the latest prices. Please do Contact Us if you would like the latest customisation option prices for this product
The NSA 240 is a Unified Threat Management (UTM) appliance designed specifically to address the challenges of application and bandwidth growth by regaining control over network traffic without compromising performance. The NSA 240 is the first small office full UTM appliance operating at speeds in excess of 100Mbps, enabling UTM without compromising performance for the SME!
Using patented Re-assembly Free Deep Packet Inspection (RFDPI) technology and multi-core performance, the NSA 240 protects networks against a comprehensive array of network and content attacks and delivers granular inspection and control over a variety of networked applications.
The NSA Series dramatically increases the reliability, functionality and productivity to corporate branch offices and small business sites by introducing advanced routing, stateful high-availability, content filtering and secure “Clean VPN” technology.
Key features and benefits
SonicWALL’s next generation security
- Incorporates a new level of UTM that integrates intrusion prevention, gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware and features the Application Firewall suite of configurable tools to prevent data leakage and offer granular application control.
Scalable multi-core hardware and reassembly-free deep packet inspection
- Scans and eliminates threats of unlimited file sizes, and provides virtually unrestricted concurrent connections with uncompromising speed. The NSA 240 Series can be configured using primary or secondary modem or 3G wireless interfaces for futureproofed extensibility.
Stateful high availability and load balancing
- SonicOS 5.0 Enhanced maximises total network band-width and maintain seamless network uptime, delivering uninterrupted access to missioncritical resources, and ensuring that VPN tunnels and other network traffic will not be interrupted in the event of a failover.
High performance and lowered TCO
- Achieved by using the processing power of multiple cores in unison to dramatically increase throughput and provide simultaneous inspection capabilities, while lowering power consumption.
Advanced routing services and networking features
- Incorporate advanced networking and security technology including 802.1q VLANs, WAN/WAN failover, zone and object-based management, load balancing, advanced NAT modes and more, providing granular configuration flexibility and comprehensive protection at the administrator’s discretion.
Standards-based Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Provides the highest levels of security for every element of the VoIP infrastructure, from communications equipment to VoIP-ready devices such as SIP Proxies, H.323 Gatekeepers and Call Servers.
Secure distributed wireless LAN services
- Enables the appliance to function as a secure wireless switch and controller that automatically detects and configures SonicPoints, SonicWALL wireless access points, for secure remote access in distributed network environments.
Onboard Quality of Service (QoS)
- The NSA uses industry standard 802.1p and Differentiated Services Code Points (DSCP) Class of Service (CoS) designators to provide powerful and flexible bandwidth management that is vital for VoIP, multimedia content and businesscritical applications.