The ultimate enterprise / hosting Anti-SPAM / email security solution from SonicWALL for deployments of up to 10,000 users.
The ES 8000 provides highly effective protection against email threats including spam, viruses and phishing as well as email policy enforcement / compliancy!
Dell SonicWALL ES 8000 Available package options:
Additional Customisation Options:
Select from the following services and change quantities if required:
We are currently updating this section with the latest prices. Please do Contact Us if you would like the latest customisation option prices for this product
SonicWALL Email Security is designed to provide enterprises with powerful, comprehensive, yet easy-to-use e-mail security solutions.
Ideal for the enterprise environment, SonicWALL Email Security delivers powerful protection against spam, virus and phishing attacks in addition to preventing violations of regulatory compliance laws such as HIPAA, GLBA and SOX. Over 5000 companies worldwide use this powerful e-mail security solution to protect themselves from inbound e-mail threats and to secure their outbound e-mail and private or confidential information.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
NEW Simplified Licensing System
- SonicWALL Email Security 300 and 500 appliances now feature SonicWALLs simplified licensing system, allow for expansion of your business / deployment by selecting the appropriate appliance for the future of your business and licensing just the number of users you currently require for the services you currently need, as your business expands, simply add additional licenses!
Best Level of Protection
- With SonicWALL Email Security, companies have the best level of protection possible with unrivalled ease-of-use. Enterprise-level protection need not be complex, and SonicWALL Email Security delivers the highest level of protection for the enterprise without the complexity. This fully integrated solution provides multiple layers of protection against all types of e-mail-based threats, including:
- Anti-Spam Protection
- Inbound and outbound e-mail management
- Content compliance capabilities
- Award-winning anti-spam
- Time Zero anti-virus technology
- DHA, DoS and Zombie attack protection
- End-user spam management
- Seamless LDAP integration
- Robust reporting
Scalable with High Performance
- SonicWALL Email Security is scalable to any size, with the 6000 suitable for organisations with up to 5000 users, and the 8000 for larger enterprises. SonicWALL Email Security grows with your company, allowing you to keep up with the rapidly increasing flood of e-mail. SonicWALL's unique preemptive scanning MTA, operating up to 290 percent faster than competing products, delivers detailed analysis while maintaining superior delivery speeds, by scanning e-mails in memory before they are processed by the MTA. As a result, unnecessary junk messages are not processed, and the flow of legitimate e-mail is enhanced. Both the 6000 and 8000 include Redundant Disk Array (RAID) features, and the 8000 comes with hot swappable drives. In addition, you can include e-mail security in your disaster plan, since high performance can be deployed in a high-availability cluster with multiple distributed Remote Analyzers and centralised management through a Web-based control center.
- Enterprises are facing an increasing burden of compliance. Besides internal policies and industry standards, organisations must also meet regulatory compliance requirements such as HIPAA, GLBA and SOX. SonicWALL Email Security's policy engine will allow you to create and enforce specific policies designed to ensure the highest level of compliance possible. Specifically, SonicWALL Email Security will actively prevent violation of compliance terms, will prevent leaks of confidential data and protect private and sensitive information, and will enforce all e-mail usage policies. Superior reporting facilities make it possible to create custom reports that can be used in compliance reporting.
- Available as an appliance or as a software solution, SonicWALL Email Security 6000 and 8000 Series appliances are easy-to-install, hardened SonicWALL OS-based solutions. SonicWALL Email Security Software Enterprise Edition is ideal for organisations that standardize on specific hardware, wish to use existing monitoring and backup systems, or just want the ultimate in deployment flexibility. Deployment options include an all-in-one configuration, with filtering and management taking place on the same server; or for those wishing load balancing and redundancy, a split network allows you to filter at the network perimeter while providing centralised control.
Enterprise Vertical Markets
- SonicWALL Email Security protects enterprise customers across many different industries. Vertical markets often have specialised requirements, and SonicWALL's flexible and comprehensive protection, as well as detailed reporting, can fit the bill for virtually any type of industry, and for the largest of enterprise organisations. Large financial institutions that hold massive databases of private financial information face tremendous liability of those databases become exposed. If the institution is publicly-held, it faces even greater oversight, through legislation such as SOX, as well as stockholder and SEC scrutiny. SonicWALL Email Security protects that enterprise against outbound leakage of data, as well as inbound, e-mail-based attacks that could implant malware designed to steal this sensitive and valuable information.
Large government agencies also have specialised requirements, and e-mail must often be archived. SonicWALL Email Security provides for archiving both inbound and outbound e-mail, either on the same server, or to an external archive.